September 21, 2020 – The WSOY Community Food Drive is seeking a limited number of volunteers for the event taking place on October 2nd. The Food Drive will be held from 6am to 6pm at the Kroger on Rt. 36. Due to COVID-19, only monetary donations are being accepted at this year’s drive.
The WSOY Community Food Drive sincerely appreciates the countless volunteers who have helped to make the food drive a success year after year. However, this year for safety reasons, the food drive will be limiting the number of volunteers on-site. Due to the controlled number and limited slots available, only pre-registered volunteers will be allowed. For everyone’s safety, no drop-in volunteers will be permitted.
- You may volunteer for a 2 hour shift.
- Do not arrive sooner than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Please go directly to the Volunteer Sign-In tent on October 2nd.
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Please do not bring anyone with you that is not registered. All unregistered volunteers will be turned away for safety reasons.
- Volunteers who fail to follow safety guidelines or proper PPE usage will be asked to leave.
To register to volunteer, click HERE
For more information about the food drive or how to give, click HERE.